Sunday, June 26, 2016



STICK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I really admired the tutorials on writing the literature review, they were very helpful at directing the organizational patterns regarding evaluation, analization and organization.  I thought it was especially interesting when the UOM instructor offered injunction on relationships between the resources.  It is always helpful for me to be reminded that I am not having to state or prove my own opinion, as I have a tendency to try and sway my audience.  I have been told “You would argue with a stick and tell it it wasn’t wood!”  I initially thought that I had wished we spent more time reviewing and constructing the review instead of doing research in earlier weeks, however this turned out to be a non issue, as all those weeks of research led to an accessible progression at demonstrating the knowledge gathered for the entire process leading to the review. I will definitely implement these concepts in the future to aid in culminating ideas and showing understanding within the topics chosen.  In the future I will address the concepts early on in my research path and if they evolve, I will know to transition as well.

Have a great next term, Julie M.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    Your light-hearted spirit and humor has kept me laughing all term! I will miss you! Take good care and keep in touch.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete